PARISH OF TANGMERE
ANNUAL MEETING OF ELECTORS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT-
The Annual Meeting of Electors for the Parish of Tangmere
will be held using Zoom video conferencing https://zoom.us/join
Meeting ID: 871 0954 2310
On Thursday, 27 May 2021 at 7pm.
Local Government electors for the Parish will be entitled to vote at the meeting which will be open to the public.
The business to be transacted at the meeting will be as follows:-
- Minutes of the Annual Meeting of Electors held on 9 May 2019
- Matters Arising from the Minutes
- Council Chairman’s Annual Report
- Tangmere Youth Club Report
- Covid-19 Community Support – what have we learnt, how can we take this forward post pandemic?
- Tangmere Strategic Development Location Update Report
- Other matters raised by Electors of the Parish
Andrew Irwin- Chairman Tangmere Parish Council
17th May 2021